my blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

hey all... today was crazy man
brought my popo out for mother's day lunch. wait a min when is mother's day anyway? hmmm let me think
a thousand years later...
oh well i still dont know. should be near by if not we wouldnt bring popo out to lunch.

ok so anyway she was being completely weird. i dont know why maybe i was too brainwashed by my mom about her ways when she was younger. and how badly she treated my mom. and how bias she is toward her own sons and toward me (she hates me). and how idiotic she was to be driven by greed and got my father into trouble. and how she was the cause of my life being terrible. so yes all these "trivial" things make me hate her. yes i mean hate.so i tried to strike a conversation with her. you know joan she cant stop talking for a min. well so when the car passed by my school i went
" hey thats my new school!"
popo went hysterically " REALLY... REALLY... THATS YOUR NEW
SCHOOL? OH MOVE ALREADY AH! REALLY
REALLY!!!! OH YOU CAN STUDY HERE
ALREADY WHEN DID YOU GUYS MOVE?"
oh my goodness i was shock by her sudden behavior. she went like crazy. OVER!! she just started shouting at me. like huh? what did i do man.

so joan went " erm.... erm... this year ya thats my new school. erm... ya
erm.. ya hehe"
WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO REPLY. its was so weird. i swear i wont ever EVER want to start a conversation with her. it might just scare me to hell man.

good tar tar sauce. lunch went pretty fast. food was good. yum fried banana and prawn. YUM YUM.

after that i saw my swimming coach when i was young. he still looks the same. after so MANY years. hmmm is it swimming that makes people no age. I MUST TRY IT.

after that we drop popo off and went to thomson plaza.cause i wanted to rent dvds. so we ended up overspending money . we were spending like there was a sale. my it was creepy.
first stop: my mom and i went to celia loe. she bought like a top a dress and a skirt for like $357 . and i tried on a few dresses for my prom. i know its early but i couldnt resist. they were pretty!!
second stop: dad went to the DIY store and spent 30 there
third stop: dad went to a shoe shop to get his shoes $60
fourth stop: dad bought goggles and i bought adidas shorts $60
fifth stop: bra shop i bought this really pretty blue and green bra. and on the inside it has 3-d heart shapes. oh my goodness. so pretty but they are for ventilation. yup joan grins! she loves her bra $50
sixth stop: dvd rental $13
seventh stop: watsons we just started grabbing everything haha i bought a miss sixty deo. i didnt know they did scents. so cool ! $ 60
eighth stop : NTUC well i bought ben and jerry's and my yogurt and my apples and some other stuff ( they didnt let me lay my hands on the winnie the pooh tissue paper!! ) $40
ninth stop: dog food $70
luckily i didnt step into the bookstore if not it could be worse

just hang on a min. i'll just grab my calculator and see how much we spent. oh my coconuts and tar tar sauce! we spent $730
its incredible! haha quite funny actually like spend money at thomson plaza. ALONE! ahahahhaha

yup thats all about my day today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home