my blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

well well . today was the first training since like forever. and its so fun. oh my at first the wind was really nice. nice and calm . but not too calm . so it was nice. oh wait i should talk about training first.

i should talk about how "great" my results were. THEY SUCK! yeah i know i just contradicted myself. well i got b3 for my chi prelims. i think i reached my potential for chinese. REALLY i want to open a bottle of wine no hard liquor to celebrate. considering that i have been failing. and i screwed up my oral big time. cause the teacher was telling me what to say. uhuh. haha well clap clap clap clap clap for joan!!
THEN my chem results SUCK! oh my god. i got a freaking c5 . llike 57.5 /100. so angry. so many careless mistake. and so many things i didnt learn. urghhhh.
so right now two papers and i already got like 8 for my aggregate. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP for joan AGAIN! shes a real genius.

ok now back to training. training was F-U-N. i learn how to tack without the tiller. which was real cool. at first i followed nurul. and haha she was doing the wrong way. till that RI boy came and teach me. at first everything was muffled. i couldnt understand what he was saying. and coach kept on asking me to let go of my tiller. i was like what the fuck how to do that. (ok i am vulgar at sea. seriously) then i let go of it and i sheet up my main sheet. and voila! joan did it. hahahah well thanks that boy. i wont forget you if ever i need to use that to save my precious life. which i doubt it. yeah but oh well.

i manage to stay out the whole training session instead of being sent back like a weiner. ok many not a weiner. but yeah. real accomplishment considering how much i suck last time. couldnt even upright the boat. sigh. but still i have no hope in me. i mean come on how am i suppose to be as good as the RI people by the end of 10 sessions. its as good as asking me to climb mount ophia without a rope. ok why mount ophia . i have NOOOOooo idea.
well joan the wonderful needs her wonderful rest. tanks of love
joan

miss you loads!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home