my blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

had a REALLY REALLY bad day yesterday out at sea.

there was a storm coming. and we were suppose to transport our boats back to changi clubhouse. once we got out there. we were all capsizing. one by one. and i couldnt get my boat to move the way i want it to be. and coach wouldnt listen to what i was saying. i was screaming on top of my lungs for help. but he wouldnt listen to me.

then i saw a police boat coming my way.
"POLICE!! SAVE ME!!" but they continued moving and wouldnt stop.

i felt so alone. so helpless. and vulnerable. as if any moment i would die. finally as the wind died down. all our boats were able to move. thus we reach shore at around 6.30. i swear i was the happiest kid in town. able to arrive at changi.

today i fell ill. i have a sore throat. a terrible terrible headache and a terribly bruised body. i'm going to school later to do my chem practical test.
i thank god for helping us and leading us safely back to shore.

joan blows kisses at everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home