my blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

yesterday was a crapful day.

well went for training. transported out boats to nsrcc for sentosa champ the next day. wind was like crazily strong. wah lau. so tired. my poor legs. keep hiking out. and the water keep splashing on my face. damn pain. grarrrrr.

then when i finally saw nsrcc. jiao lian wanted us to train. so he lay out all the markers. and my hiking strap .one side longer than the other. and when i want to hike out on the shorter side. my legs not long enough. ta ma de. then i tell jiao lian. he scolded me. he say. wa ni de starts hen cha. ta ma de go go go go.
wa lau he was getting on my nerves yesterday. so after training nurul clio and me went to bedok market to eat. i think its so cool. its like so many stalls. so many things to eat. and so cheap. ok little confession. its been like ages since i went to a hawker centre to eat. its damn cool!!! joan loves it. *blow kiss hahaha

ok then around 9 the three of us reach my house. after i packed my stuff. we left for clio's house. then when we reach the lift. yus had to say. eh clio isnt your house haunted. and clio had to add ya i saw something in this lift before. and then we entered. hahah so i scream and everyone screamed along. so we shoved and pushed up the stairs. and made a hell lot of noise.

after settling down we decided to prank call people. hahah to all the "victims" we were sorry. but what a phone call compared to entertainment to 4 extremely bored girls. right... hahah i think the funniest was my call. i had the indian accent on . and i asked to speak to muthusamy. hahah and stupid kevin. never play along. so not fun!!.

next day we went down to nsrcc for sentosa champ. wa damn tiring. we were all dead. i got 70th in position. damn lan! hahaha cool. i am ah lian now. haha
well hope tomorrow will be better. this is just the beginning of a five day torture. and right now as i am sitting on a REALLY STABLE CHAIR. and can feel it rocking. like i am on a boat. and i have this hideous tan. glove tan. and watch tan. ggarrrr. i will be ostracised by the society. anyway while i was hiking out. my hiking strap broke. the rope came off. so i fell into the water. i was so shocked . and scared. well tata . joans going to lala land now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home