my blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

hey my fellows...

everything has been really strange lately. and i think i've become a little strange too. (notice i didnt use the word" queer!")

heeee. now its time to be RANDOM THOUGHTS OF THE DAY.
life is like a washing machine. and we are the clothes...
when times are good, we dont get stainned by other clothes
when times are bad, the other clothes' colour runs and we get blotches of their colours
when life is a mess, its as good as us being spin dry
now do you see the symbolism. well if you do, next time when you wash your clothes please treat it with care because you are washing yourself!

now that was really random!



you know part of me wishes that everyone will stop lying. stop lying in hopes that no one will know who you are. in hopes that no one will discover you before you discover yourself. yet the other part of me desperately hopes that people will stop being honest to the point of being blunt and tactless. sharpening your words like daggers piercing into my heart. you know what i mean.
why cant life be simpler. why cant we humans be simpler. if life is all about lying and hurting people i rather become a chimp.
at least then i will be just swinging from tree to tree and plucking fleas.

god i wish you can give me the strength that i need. cause right now i am being spin dried. so many things coming at once pulling me in different directions.

and i know my life isnt bad. its not bad at all. as in its really good. i KNOW all that. but the people around me dont have a good life. and that makes my life bad. honestly i dont know what my point is but hey screw it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home