my blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

byeeee sissy. i'll miss you. have fun in bangkok. and if you get to see this i love you

byeee yussy and becky wacky. i'll miss you guys too. have fun in genting and if you get to see this have fun!

and thanks charmaine. my darling dumb dumb, maine maine, char char. for talking to me and hearing me out. i guess we made a break through. we realise that we have been tranfixed on the same spot. not moving on. not moving back. just stuck. i'm sick of being stuck. therefore i'm going to free myself. i'm going to. yes i am

anyway thanks cute-sajc-guy. for picking up my phone. hahaha joan blows a kiss. hahahah char will know what its about! hahah

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger char. said...

CHAR LOVES KEL.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger becky said...

hello! thanks joany moany. don call me that man... rahhh. have fun in ur chalet too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home