my blog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

oh my toe jam!! training yesterday was REALLY REALLY BAD. i could have died out there. first part was alright. did the tacking without rudder. BUT second part as the wind was picking up. my legs were so sore of hiking out, all the lactic acid built up could have been enough to fill a 10 litre bottle. so the last race i gave up. i was simply just not hiking out. grrrrr. so frustrated with myself.

and the wound on my ankle was like stuck on nurul's high cut booties. it was excruciating when i took off the shoes. i almost felt like my legs were in hell and i was on earth.

anyway i love this dinosaur skin. its so CUTE!
i gave my zen to my cousin. cause she wanted to buy a mp3. oh wells. hope she likes the songs inside. its like 5 gb. while my nano is like 1. HA! i really should have bought more gb. at least like 2 or something.
anyway i love this song!

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care
I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
Thats coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song

Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you

I can't believe thatI could be so blin
dIt's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mindCause
I liked the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

i think i liked the view when there was me and YOU. but YOU ... its hard to tell.
wellings... i'm off bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home