my blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

HEY ALL

these past few days, i felt like a school dropout. when all my friends are going for first three months jc thing. i decided to opt out. and now i'm questioning if chosing poly is the right path. oh just kill me
stab me with a pen.

went out with becky on tue. we watched stranger than fiction. SERIOUSLY GOOD PLOT. joan loved it.
then we walked around. we only have each other now. the rest all have first three months. just us.

went out with clio becky and james after piano lesson on thur we watched golden flower. oh my corn. stupid show man. it was so boring i was like flipping myself around the chair. and I HAD NO SPACE. ah well. after that we went to play cards. did you know that joan can actually play bluff. AHAHAHAH i'm good at that game. cause i dont bluff. the main point of playing bluff and winning it is to NOT BLUFF. see the irony.
so after that becky and me went to clio's house for a sleepover. we decided to play drinking games
and apparently i lost so many rounds. and i drank quite a bit of vodka. and i got high. hahaha and i couldnt stop swaying. and becky told me she liked man. hahaha not small boys not normal guys. but MAN. hahahahahahahah

next morning i woke up with a nudge on my face. actually it was more than a nudge, it was more like a jab. and it was clio's elbow. after that we went to cathay cineplex. we watched death note. its quite cool. i like to say shinigami. HAHAHAHAH

***i love you my school dropout gang. joan blows many kisses

8 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger becky said...

joany moany!
my dear drop out friend!
normal guys aint hot man. their to plain. hahah!
i lyk man!
and shinigamis...

i wanna go ur house next week to play ps2

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Joan said...

EHHHH normal guys are cute alright. joan kicks becky in the shin. i like shinigamis too

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger char. said...

KEL.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger becky said...

is that all char has to say... hahah! normal is ordinary. i lyk extraordinary! hahah!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Joan said...

i like normal ok. normal is good. normal become extraordinary some day. anyway char give up on kel. he isnt worth your time. MOVE ON.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger char. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger char. said...

Hey! That's mean! Char's hurt! Hahaha. Invite me for your next sleepover! Yea. When I don't have school that is. =)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger See Tow said...

hello school dropout! i want to join you school is tough! ite college east facilities very good leh maybe next time ill go there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home