my blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

HEYYYYYY!!!
oh my today was like THE best day in my life . well maybe not the best. i think my wedding followed by my oh no thats not the point.
well i finally got the lacoste bag. though its the summer collection and now is going on to dont know what i still got it. ITS GREEN! and well i got the $70 voucher from my uncle so why not. i still had to pay like 60 bucks. its not everyday that joan buys a 130 dollars bag ok. give her a break! hahaa

so yes. well the main purpose for this shopping trip was to get me something to wear for my concert exam. my teacher made it sound like i must dress formally and dress would be ideal. so oh fine i will wear a dress. walked around and couldnt find any!! so my mom decided to bring me to love on earth. its under celia loe. and her clothes are damn nice. i got a PRETTY PRETTY GAZILLION TIMES PRETTY dress. i love it. its turqoise and its flowy. its simple yet not dull. its SPECIAL. but it cost me $220. yea. so i am going to wear this on wed. followed by my concert in nov. followed by my cousin's wedding. yea. i love the dress.
oh no i need to find a pair of shoes to go with it. god bless me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home