my blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007

HELLO ALL

i'm hooked to the tv at the moment. HEROES is like DARN good. i like i like!!
i could be doing all sorts of useful things like packing my room - but no i'm watching tv
i could be practicing my piano - but no i'm watching tv
i could be out shopping whatever - but no i'm watching tv

sigh. and darn it the stupid detective is so dumb. HE CAN FREEAKING HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS THATS WHY HE KNOWS STUFF. dont arrest him!!! ok getting emotional now. hahah

watched a couple of useless shows these few days. i watched norbit. and damn wasted my money. i watched dream girls and it was a freaking musical. oh my so boring.
and i dread work. i dread being picked on. i WANT OUT!!!

and joan's nose is clogged up!!

"i'm that old man's lover! i'm his illegitimate lover carrying his wife! look at this maternity test!"
oh my cant get that line out of my head . haahah its freaking hilarious.

add oil all my friends. YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!! joan blows many many kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home