my blog

Saturday, February 03, 2007

HELLO!!!

to all my fans out there i'm sorry to disappoint you with my irregular updating. haahahah JOANS KIDDING

anyway life has been quite fun. made quite a few friends which is incredible!
first day of work. oh wait just in case yall dont know. i work in haagen dazs suntec (a god-forsaken outlet)
ok first day of work i met -jennifer
-amelia
-WEEGEE (my rootbeer)
i hated everyone there. everyone was like shit. jennifer was crude and acted so immaturely. amelia was alright i guess. and wee gee bossed me around like shit.
second day of work i met -AIN
-jennifer
-jin wei
things didnt go that bad after that. they all treat me really nicely. and jennifer really likes to snap my bra strap
subsequently i met - jolene (not a big fan of her)
- JESSLYN!
-jason
- charles
- jid
-yong sheng
-wendy
- wei ling
-shawn
- samuel (dumb dumb idiotic BIG BULLY!!!)
-ERIC (mean ah gua man)
- kuo lim (dont really know him though)

seriously this place has great people. I LOVE YOU ALL FELLOW SCOOPIES!!!
and joan officially made her first cup of iced cafe latte! *FLICKS HER HAIR
hahahahahha so proud of myself!

apart from that i havent been going out so much. OH OH i made another friend
BOBBY! ahahahahahah his name is soo hilarious. sounds so doggyish. hahahah BOBBY COME HERE. BOBBY SIT!. hahahahahha

so here. they are all my new found friends!

and JOAN DOESNT HAVE A VALENTINE!!!!! oh my. if any of you guys out there read this. PLEASE DATE ME. and rootbeer dont forget to buy me those truffles. HALF HALF OK? haha

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger See Tow said...

hello! VDay! aiyo no date sama sama me also hahaha maybe work on VDay got extra overtime bonus LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home