my blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

how foolish of me. to have even thought about it. to have even fantasize about it. how foolish of me to have even told you about it. i was half hoping the answer would be no. then i wouldnt even have a little hope in me burning in me. tearing me apart. because right now i am suffocating. i am strangled by a noose. i cant cut it. cause i still do. and i still think about it.
i think about you. i talk about you. but what about you? maybe i am just a girl to you. maybe i was thinking too much. we are world's apart. how could it be. and you had to make it worse by reciprocating. you know how much it hurts. i thought i didnt mind. i thought it would fade. cause it will never be. but it didnt. i missed you even more each day. i looked at every corner hoping you would pop out and say " hey joan!" i looked at every hole hoping you will climb out and say " hey joan!"

and this silly girl isnt me. at least it isnt what i want to be. but its taking over me. every part of me. i hate it. i detest it. cause i think i like you more than you like me. and its annoying. i want to stop. i will it stop. but can i? i am being pushed down further into the abyss. i dont want to do this anymore. and i cant tell anyone.

FUCK IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home