my blog

Saturday, June 10, 2006

joan starts this post with a SIGH... *sigh*
yesterday was a really REALLY bad day. sailing was really really gross. oh my god jiao lian made us go out when there was no frikkin wind. i wasnt even moving at all. and all the juniors went out with us too. i was nearly bored to tears. and the RI people didnt have to. i bet they were laughing at us till their guts drop out on the power boat.

and though i was having fun and getting amuse by teasing clio. well i think she was having fun teasing me too. but ha we are just amusing. that didnt make my day either.

i miss you man. i really do. and i dont know why it is so. but i do. please will you leave my brain alone. stop clinging on to my hypothalamus. it hurts ok. sigh.
i truly believe the loudest and happiest kid is the saddest person on earth.

please help me forget. its better to forget than cling on to something that is non existent.

and to clio. I TOLD YOU SO!. ha! in your face sista!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home