my blog

Saturday, March 03, 2007

1.2.3.4.5 my name is joan and i say HI
6.7.8.9.10 beck it up and meet my friend
SHABOOYA sha sha SHABOOYA ROLECALL
my name is JOAN
i like to MOAN
do you have a PHONE
could you give me a LOAN

hahahaha
joan is a CHEERLEADER! give me a ring when you feeling down HOMIES!

anyway joan is damn excited. today is the long awaited day. MY FALLOUTBOYS are coming!!!! rarrr. hahahahha i love you guys!

lately life has been stagnant. i might as well start breeding mosquitoes. hahah
WORK. sleep. WORK.sleep.WORK.sleeep piano. WOOOOORK. sleep. work sleep.
sigh thats all i do nowadays.

I GOT TO MAKE A CHANGE. i must break through from this vicious cycle. i'm starting to feel that i'm being sucked into the rat race that i so am not willling to be in.
after hearing so many relationship problems. (ALL NOT MY OWN) i'm starting to feel weary. weary of all this silly affair. i mean how hard it is to get the person you like to like you back. how hard it is to confess. how hard it is to be with him/ her. and in the end how hard it is to let go. so traumatised. all my peoples hang in there. joan the cheerleader will HELP YOU GUYS OUT! dont worry my babies!

i'm off to soak myself in the FOB spirit. see ya JOAN BLOWS KISSES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home