my blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ok so you see my life is totally in a rut now. honestly. my family is great but my life isnt.
all the time i'm either staying up till 4 and waking at 7 to complete my projects or just basically draggin myself to school
dont get me wrong. dmc is really fun. cool shit and diarrhoea and all but honestly i miss IJ i miss all my friends
seeing them so NOT often is killing me. LIkE moving on is so hard cause the past is always so much better and JOAN CAN TOTALLY BE A PSYCHOLOGIST NOW.

LET ME STAY IN MY PAST!! PLEASIE PLEASE SWEETIE PIE CUP OF TEA PLEASE!!

TO BECKY:
WE WILL TOTALLY STILL BE FRIENDS AFTER 10 years alright. COME ON. DONT YOU WANT TO HEAR ME GO "OMG YOURE SO DUMB EVEN THE FLOOR IS SMARTER THAN YOU" when we at 30 years old? or how bout my personal favourite "OMG YOURE SO CHEENA EVEN CHINA IS LESS CHEENA THAN YOU!"
STAY WITH ME GIRL. I DONT WANT TO EVER LOSE YOU. ( ok now THAT totally sounds gay)

TO CLIO:
MY BIMBO-LIAN. dont lose yourself in everythng bad that is happening. i know that no matter what i say, you will not feel better PERIOD. but i really do hope that the thought that you have your friends behind you will make you stronger and less "FRUSTED" i really do miss the fun times we had where we saw each other like every single day. HANG IN THERE MY CLIO CLIO. you will always rock at games in our hearts. (ok maybe not rock, stone? pebble?)
WE MUST SIT IN COFFEE BEAN, GOSSIP AND DRINK THE HORRIBLE FRUIT GARDEN DRINK WItH MANGO MUCHO AGAIN. I WONT DO IT WITH ANYONE ELSE> cause no one can call me dumb and be dumb with me.


I SHALL LEARN THE SKILL OF BEING A RUT-BUSTER. not only can i bust myself out of the rut i'm in. I CAN BUST EVERYONE OUT OF THEIR RUT. i love you all the humans i know so far. *(well except for **** and ********** and ********* and of course ************* and not to forget $#@%^#%&^#&^%$&*%^@#%# hahah)

* all characters that are not names are fictional ( oh wait. is it fictional that is fake or non-fictional that is fake)
WHATEVER THE CASE. I"M TALKING ABOUT THE FAKE ONE. they dont exist.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger becky said...

hai... why u so rubbish 1?! haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home